MasterAir 721 - Air-entraining admixture for concrete
How does MasterAir 721 work?
MasterAir 721 is an air-entraining admixture which creates ultra-stable air bubbles that are strong, small and closely spaced.
Entraining controlled air content in a wide range of concrete types:
- Low slump concrete
- Flowable concrete
- High temperature concrete
- Concrete with extended working times
- Lightweight and pre-stressed concrete
- Imparting workability to lean harsh mixes
- Reducing bleeding caused by grading deficiencies in the concrete materials
What makes MasterAir 721 a unique solution?
MasterAir 721 helps to produce light weight, low density concrete with freeze and thaw resistance.
What are the features and benefits of MasterAir 721?
The use of MasterAir 721 to entrain optimum air content in concrete results in the following improvements in concrete quality:
- Improved ability to entrain and retain air in concrete
- Improved air-void system in harden concrete
- Reduced permeability – increased watertightness
- Improved plasticity and workability
- Reduced segregation and bleeding
- Increased freeze / thaw resistance
- Increased resistance to scaling
- Greatly improved stability of air entrainment
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.