MasterBrace 1414 - Solvent free long potlife epoxy bonding agent
How does MasterBrace 1414 work?
MasterBrace 1414 is a solvent free, high performance, long potlife, versatile epoxy bonding agent. MasterBrace 1414 can be applied to both dry and damp surfaces and adheres to most substrates after proper preparation
- Structural bonding of new to old concrete
- Steel bonding
- High temperature concrete
- Grouting dowels
What makes MasterBrace 1414 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 1414 has long potlife which helps in achieving effective bond between old and new concrete even if application of repair mortars is delayed.
What are the features and benefits of MasterBrace 1414?
- Adheres to wet or damp surfaces – Wide application area
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging – No job site errors
- Multi-purpose binder – Many uses
- Low viscosity – Easy to apply as primer
- High abrasion and chemical resistance – can be used as wearing surface
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.