MasterBrace 1441 - Epoxy bonding adhesive for segmental construction and old to old concrete bonding
How does MasterBrace 1441 work?
MasterBrace 1441 is an epoxy bonding system consisting of two parts that are distinctly coloured to facilitate proper mixing - a white coloured Part‘A’ and a black coloured Part ‘B.
MasterBrace 1441 is recommended for bonding two rigid elements exposed to sustained loads especially at the bond line
- Bonding precast segments in bridges & viaducts.
- Bonding external steel reinforcing plates for strengthening beams, columns and slabs.
- Bonding external Carbon laminates for strengthening beams, columns and slabs.
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, steel bars in concrete.
- Bonding the ends of concrete or metal pipes used to transport water or sewage
What makes MasterBrace 1441 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 1441 enables structural strengthening of RCC structures without increase in size
What are the features and benefits of MasterBrace 1441?
- Structural adhesive - Effective transfer of
- stresses at bond interface.
- No creep - even at high service temperatures and under constant load.
- Seals - Provides watertight seal to the joint
- Non sag - No loss of bond due to sagging of bond film.
- High bond strengths - Good bond to damp surfaces
- Long open time even as high temperatures
- Sufficient open time for alignment and bonding of elements.
- Excellent squeezability - for effective spread & contact
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.