MasterBrace 4500 - Two component, High strength saturating resin for MasterBrace fabric sheets
How does MasterBrace 4500 work?
MasterBrace 4500 is a 100% solids long potlife blue pigmented epoxy resin for saturation of MasterBrace fibre sheet to form insitu Fibre Reinforced Polymer composites.
- MasterBrace 4500 is used to saturate the MasterBrace carbon, glass or aramid fabric sheets to create a composite with the structure
- MasterBrace composites can be used to increase flexural, shear, and axial load capacity
- Increased impact resistance and to provide blast mitigation
- Reduction of crack propagation and increased resistance to fatigue
What makes MasterBrace 4500 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 4500 enables structural strengthening of RCC structures without increase in size
What are the features and benefits of MasterBrace 4500?
- Excellent adhesion to fabric and primed concrete – Provides true composite with the substrate.
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non shrink
- Pre-packaged – avoids on site errors ensuring quality control
- Low viscosity – ensures complete saturation and easy application to the fabric
- Cures at low temperatures – suitable for a range of climates
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.