MasterBrace ADH 2200 - High strength epoxy bedding and repair mortar
How does MasterBrace ADH 2200 work?
MasterBrace ADH 2200 is a solvent free, high performance, non-slumping epoxy mortar and adhesive. MasterBrace ADH 2200 can be used as a bedding mortar, thixotropic adhesive and non-sag concrete repair mortar
- Bedding of bridge beams or steel bridge bearings
- Repairing surface defects in concrete in horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Fining of injection ports for MasterInject resins
- Bonding of dowels, bolts and anchors into concrete
- Rapid structural repair of concrete
- Repair of concrete posts in situ
What makes MasterBrace ADH 2200 a unique solution?
MasterBrace ADH 2200 is a thixotropic adhesive which with its non-sag characteristic helps in easy levelling of un even concrete surface.
What are the features and benefits of MasterBrace ADH 2200?
- Adheres to concrete surfaces – Allows rapid repair of concrete
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging – No job site errors
- Easy application – No primer necessary
- High abrasion, impact and chemical
- resistance – Can be used as contact surface in aggressive environments
- Cures hard at low temperatures – Wide application range
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.