MasterBrace Fibers - Carbon and Glass Fiber sheets used for FRP structural strengthening
How does MasterBrace Fibers work?
MasterBrace Fiber sheets are are encapsulated in MasterBrace 4500 resin to form a structural composite to yield a range of high performance features. The MasterBrace Fiber range includes unidirectional carbon and glass fiber.
- MasterBrace composites can be used to increase flexural, shear, and axial load capacity on number.
- Increased impact resistance and to provide blast mitigation.
- Reduction of crack propagation and increased resistance to fatigue.
- MasterBrace is ideal for a variety of structures including:
- Concrete/Masonry Walls, beams and slabs
- Columns and chimneys
- Silos and tanks
- Pipes and tunnels
- Strengthening of heritage structures.
- Seismic Strengthening
What makes MasterBrace Fibers a unique solution?
MasterBrace Fiber sheets enables structural strengthening of RCC structures without increase in size
What are the features and benefits of MasterBrace Fibers?
- High strength to weight ratio – provides
- additional strength without adding to the
- ‘dead load’ of a structure
- Carbon and Glass– allows ‘tailor made’
- designs for a wide range of applications
- Lightweight – easily applied using hand
- Fast curing – quick installation avoiding
- costly downtime of structures or buildings
- Simple installation – can be applied in-situ on structures in use
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.