MasterEmaco P 130 - Two component epoxy based zinc rich primer for steel
How does MasterEmaco P 130 work?
MasterEmaco P 130 is a two component, solvent borne zinc rich epoxy primer, providing active galvanic protection to steel. It is a thick grey liquid of paint-like consistency, recommended for use where chloride induced attack on steel is likely.
- As a protective coating to steel reinforcing bars in concrete.
- As a touch-up primer for damaged galvanized metal.
- As a primer for steel substrates prior to suitable top coating.
What makes MasterEmaco P 130 a unique solution?
High zinc content in MasterEmaco P 130 ensures better life and durable protection to steel bars against corrosion.
What are the features and benefits of MasterEmaco P 130?
- Protects steel – provides active protection against steel corrosion.
- Excellent adhesion – bonds to steel to create a protective anti-corrosion barrier.
- Fast installation - Short overcoating time.
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.