MasterEmaco S 348 - Dual shrinkage compensated, trowelable fibre reinforced thixotropic repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 348 work?
MasterEmaco S 348 trowelable mortar is a dual shrinkage compensated, thixotropic high strength formulation for structural concrete repairs.
MasterEmaco S 348 is suitable for placing in thicknesses of 12mm to 50 mm both vertically and overhead.
MasterEmaco S 348 provides a durable, strong structural repair fully compatible with host concrete.
MasterEmaco S 348 is the ideal material for vertical or horizontal structural repairs where the thickness of repair is more than 10- 12mm and use of hand or machine applied structural repair systems is required. Typical applications are:
- Extensive repairs to beams, columns and other structural elements.
- Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading.
What makes MasterEmaco S 348 a unique solution?
Dual Shrinkage characteristics of MasterEmaco S 348 enhances bonding characteristics and reduces cost of application by enabling easy application in higher thicknesses without sag.
What are the features and benefits of MasterEmaco S 348?
- Dual shrinkage compensated - Volume stable in wet and hardened state reducing cracking tendency
- One component, factory made only addition of water - Uniform predictable performance even in remote situations
- No bonding agent required – Simple installation
- Impermeable to aggressive elements – Long life repairs
- Sprayable - Able to repair complex profiles easily with minimal rebound
- Fast and easy placing - Reduced time for repairs
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.