MasterEmaco S 810 - Cementitious spray applied repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 810 work?
MasterEmaco S 810 is a ready-to-use, cement based spray applied repair mortar with reduced rebound. It is specially designed for civil and mining applications using either the wet or dry shotcreting systems. It gives high early strength, reduced rebound and allows for maximum application thickness and with resistivity values in the range accepted for cathodic protection (CP) overlays
- Repairs to the underside of bridge decks, bridge piers and beams, tunnels, drains, sea walls, and culverts.
- Reinstating of eroded concrete in sewers prior to the application of MasterEmaco S 880
- Tunnel linings and embankment stabilisation.
- Refurbishment of columns, bridges, tunnels and retaining walls.
- Single high build application.
- Repair of fire damaged structures, marine structures, piers, quays, off shore platforms,etc
- Cathodic protection overlays.
What makes MasterEmaco S 810 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco S 810 is a high quality dry shotcrete with non-sag characteristics that reduces cost of application for large thickness repair
What are the features and benefits of MasterEmaco S 810?
- Factory mixed – No onsite variations
- Easy to use – Requires only the addition of potable water for mixing or spraying
- Economical – Reduces handling and clean-up costs and speeds up repairs
- Versatile – Is easily sprayed using the wet mix shotcrete system or dry mix systems
- Good working time – Over one hour at 23°C
- Controlled shrinkage – Reduced cracking tendency
- Low resistivity – suitable for cathodic protection overlays.
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.