MasterFlow 150 - Plasticised expanding admixture for cement slurry and grout
How does MasterFlow 150 work?
MasterFlow 150 is a powder additive which when mixed with cementitious system imparts shrinkage compensation and high flowability, pumpability to the mix. It produces controlled expansion and minimises water demand.
- Cable duct grouting
- Cavity filling
- Filling gaps between precast elements
- Repairing honeycombs by pressure grouting
- Site batched repair/reprofiling mortars
- Filling up the plumbing & electric chases
What makes MasterFlow 150 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 150 is a simple to use stable product for grouting post tensioned cable ducts by mixing with cement.
What are the features and benefits of MasterFlow 150?
- Based on gaseous expansion system – compensates shrinkage in plastic stage
- Plasticising action – reduces water demand, improves strength and pumpability
- Easy to use packing – no mistakes on site
- Only make what is required – Most economical to use
- Robust - Compatible with wide range of chemical and mineral admixtures and rapid hardening portland cement and most types of portland cement
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.