MasterFlow 928T - Cementitious high strength non-shrink precision grout
How does MasterFlow 928T work?
MasterFlow 928T is a non-shrink, natural aggregate precision grout with excellent high early and ultimate strengths. It is specially formulated to provide extended working time even at high ambient temperatures when mixed and placed at any recommended consistency. MasterFlow 928T is normally placed at a flowable consistency to completely fill voids between 25mm and 100mm. Thicknesses greater than 100mm are possible with the addition of aggregate.
- Critical equipment baseplates, soleplates & columns;
- Precast wall panels, beams, columns, structural building members and curtain walls;
- Patching poured in place concrete structures, e.g. honeycombing, using preplaced aggregate techniques; underpinning;
- Concrete repair applications where a form and pour material is required;
- Applications requiring high early compressive strengths and high ultimate compressive strengths.
What makes MasterFlow 928T a unique solution?
MasterFlow 928T is a precision grout which with its double stage shrinkage resistance characteristics provides durable solution for crack free heavy duty cementitious grouting applications
What are the features and benefits of MasterFlow 928T?
- High early strength – Ensures rapid commissioning of new equipment and structures.
- High ultimate strength – Ensures permanence of the installation under static and moderate repetitive loads.
- Flowable long life grout – Easy to grout intricate spaces normally inaccessible by conventional grouting technique.
- Extended working time – Facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump.
- Dense, non-shrink grout – Hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage, ensuring tight contact with all grouted surfaces.
- Easy to use – Requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a standard concrete mixer or in a pail using a grout stirrer.
- No added chloride – Does not add to chloride load of structure
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.