MasterFlow 410 - Low exotherm, high strength, flowable epoxy resin grout
How does MasterFlow 410 work?
Masterflow 410 is a solvent-free low exotherm,filler extended grout, based on modified epoxy resin and is designed for use as a precision, heavy duty chocking grout for engineering applications. It is supplied as a three component system consisting of epoxy resin, combined with inert fillers and the hardener, to produce a high viscosity flowable liquid grout suitable for voids of 50-150mm
- Machinery with high dynamic loads and vibration.
- Backing of steel liners of ore crushing machinery in mines and quarries.
- In corrosive environments where chemicals, oils and solvents make cementitious grouts unsuitable.
- Production line equipment that must resume operations with minimum downtime.
- Machinery base plates, crane rails, anchor bolts, hold down bolts and heavy equipment where tensile strength greater than cementitious systems can provide are required.
What makes MasterFlow 410 a unique solution?
Masterflow 410 is a High strength precision grout that can be applied in higher thickness of upto 150mm and enables faster return to service
What are the features and benefits of MasterFlow 410?
- Resistance to vibration and impact – Particularly applicable where cycles of compression/ tension make cementitious grouts unsuitable
- Minimum shutdown – Low exotherm allows for thick single pours especially for a shutdown.
- Excellent chemical resistance – Maximum protection against attack from mineral acids, oils, fats, fuels, and strong alkali and salt solutions and lubricating and hydraulic oils
- High bond strength – Tenacious adhesion to prepared surfaces and requires no priming.
- Supplied in pre-measured kits – Eliminates the need for complicated on-site measuring and ensured product performance
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.