MasterGlenium ACE 30 - High early strength, high range water reducing/superplasticising, admixture for precast concrete
How does MasterGlenium ACE 30 work?
MasterGlenium ACE 30 is an admixture of a new generation based on second-generation polycarboxylic ether polymer with high earlystrength gains.
MasterGlenium ACE 30 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements
- MasterGlenium ACE 30 is suitable for making precast concrete elements at all workability’s including Rheoplastic or Super workable concrete having fluid consistence, no segregation, a low water binder ratio and,consequently high early and long term strengths
- MasterGlenium ACE 30 may be used in combination with MasterMatrix(formerly known as GLENIUM STREAM 2) for producing Rheodynamic concrete, capable selfcompaction,even in the presence of dense reinforcement without the aid of vibration, for making precast elements.
- As an component of Zero Energy System™
- Concreting in cold weather
What makes MasterGlenium ACE 30 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium ACE 30 reduces water content drastically ( > 35%) and helps achieve very high early strength, mainly for Precast Concrete
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium ACE 30?
- Achieve high early strengths
- Produces Rheoplastic and Rheodynamic concretes having a low water cement ratio
- Optimise curing cycles by reducing curing time or curing temperatures
- Eliminate heat curing
- Eliminate the energy required for placing,compacting & curing (Zero Energy System™)
- Increase productivity/ reduction in cycle time
- Improve surface appearance
- Produce durable precast concrete elements
- Improved engineering properties, compared to traditional superplasticiser such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths,reduced shrinkage and low permeability
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.