MasterGlenium SKY 8233 - High-performance super plasticiser based on PCE (polycarboxylic ether) for concrete
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8233 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8233 is an admixture of a new generation based on modified polycarboxylic ether. The product has been primarily developed for applications in high performance concrete where the highest durability and performance is required.
MasterGlenium SKY 8233 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements.
- Production of Rheodynamic concrete
- High performance concrete for durability
- High early and ultimate strength concrete
- High workability without segregation or bleeding
- Precast & Pre-stressed concrete
- Concrete containing pozzolans such as microsilica, GGBFS, PFA including high volume fly ash concrete
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8233 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium SKY 8233 helps to produce high performance concrete with longer workability retention, and high early strength. Mostly compatible with all OPC, PPC, PSC and can be used with high pozzolonic material.
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8233?
- Elimination of vibration and reduced labour cost in placing
- Marked increase in early & ultimate strengths
- Higher E modulus
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel
- Better resistance to carbonation and other aggressive atmospheric conditions
- Lower permeability - increased durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.