MasterGlenium SKY 8341 - High-performance super plasticiser with super slump retention for ready mix concrete
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8341 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8341 is the superplasticiser based on second generation polycarboxylic ether polymers, developed using nano-technology. The product has been primarily developed for applications in high performance ready-mix concrete to facilitate high early strength gains with super slump retention.
MasterGlenium SKY 8341 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements..
- MasterGlenium SKY 8341 is used for the production of high quality ready-mix concrete.
- MasterGlenium SKY 8341 may be used in combination with MasterMatrix 2 (formerly known as GLENIUM STREAM 2) for producing Rheodynamic Concrete, capable of self-compaction,even in the presence of dense reinforcement.
- Concrete containing pozzolans such as microsilica, GGBFS, PFA including high volume fly ash concrete
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8341 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium SKY 8341 helps to produce high performance concrete with longer workability retention, and high early strength. Mostly compatible with all OPC, PPC, PSC and can be used with high pozzolonic material.
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8341?
- Marked increase in early & ultimate strengths
- Total control on the slump at the time of placing
- Elimination of vibration and reduced labour cost in placing by implementing self-compacting concrete
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel
- Better resistance to carbonation and other aggressive atmospheric conditions
- Lower permeability - increased durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.