MasterGlenium SKY 8540 - PCE based superplasticiser for High Quality ready-mix concrete using Total Performance Control™
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8540 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8540 is the superplasticiser based on second generation polycarboxylic ether polymers, developed using nano-technology. The product has been primarily developed for applications in high performance ready-mix concrete to facilitate Total Performance Control™.
MasterGlenium SKY 8540 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements.
- MasterGlenium SKY 8540 is used for the production of high quality ready-mix concrete.
- MasterGlenium SKY 8540 may be used in combination with MasterMatrix 2 (formerly known as GLENIUM STREAM 2) for producing Rheodynamic Concrete, capable of self-compaction, even in the presence of dense reinforcement
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8540 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium SKY 8540 helps to produce high performance concrete with longer workability retention, and high early strength. Mostly compatible with all OPC, PPC, PSC and can be used with high pozzolonic material.
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8540?
- MasterGlenium SKY 8540 is based on Total Performance Control™ concept – which ensures that ready-mix producers, contractors and engineers get a concrete that is of the same high quality as originally specified; starting from production at the batching plant, to the delivery and application into place and followed by its hardening process. Utilising Rheodynamic Concrete technology, it provides a concrete mix with exceptional placing characteristics and accelerated cement hydration for early strength development and high-quality concrete.
- The product offers the following benefits for:
The ready-mix producer:
- Capability of delivering high quality concrete at any time to the job site in place
- Production of concrete with low w/c ratio that meets international guidelines for consistency classes(EN 206-1) without loss of workability
- Single product for many application needs
- Easier placing and faster strength development
- Improved concrete surface
- Guarantee to place the same concrete as specified and ordered from ready-mix plant
- Insurance that concrete meets original specifications
- High quality concrete with improved durability
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.