MasterPel 760 - Low Dosage, Crystalline Waterproofing admixture for concrete & mortars
How does MasterPel 760 work?
MasterPel 760 is a crystalline powder admixture for concrete to achieve high resistance to water ingress. It is based on a blend of Portland cement, processed silica sand and special catalytic agents which converts hydration by-products to solid crystalline formation in the water transporting capillary tracts and hydration pores
- MasterPel 760 should be used in all structural concrete that is constantly or intermittently in contact with water such as sea walls, tunnels,basements, structural and pre-cast concrete.
- MasterPel 760 can also be used as crystalline waterproofing admixture for cement mortars and plasters. To waterproof structures such as:
- Water tanks, Reservoirs
- Building Basements & foundations
- Swimming pools and water parks
- Sewage and Water treatment plants
- Dams, canals, Tunnels, Harbours
- Retaining walls & sea defence walls
- Concrete pipes
What makes MasterPel 760 a unique solution?
MasterPel 760 produces water tight concrete with pore blocking technics by crystallization method.
What are the features and benefits of MasterPel 760?
- Provides resistance to water penetration either under hydrostatic pressure or capillary absorption.
- Imparts integral watertightness to structures
- Protects from waterborne corrosive agents.
- Permanently active - crystalline action is reactivated by contact with water.
- Equally effective against both positive and negative water pressure or osmotic pressure.
- Reduced sulphate attack.
- Reduced efflorescence.
- Do not reduce compressive strengths
- Powder – easy to use in pre-batched renders.
- Low dosage – Economical
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.