MasterPolyheed 8650 - High range water reducing/superplasticising, admixture for precast and High performance concrete
How does MasterPolyheed 8650 work?
MasterPolyheed 8650 is an admixture of a new generation based on second-generation polycarboxylic ether polymer with high early strength gains. MasterPolyheed 8650 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements.
- MasterPolyheed 8650 is suitable for making precast concrete elements at all workability’s including Rheoplastic or Super workable concrete having fluid consistence, no segregation, a low water binder ratio and, consequently high early and long term strengths
- MasterPolyheed 8650 may be used in combination with MasterMatrix 2 (formerly known as GLENIUM STREAM 2) for producing Rheodynamic concrete, capable of selfcompaction, even in the presence of dense reinforcement with out the aid of vibration, for making precast elements.
- As an component of Zero Energy System™
- Concreting in cold weather
What makes MasterPolyheed 8650 a unique solution?
MasterPolyheed 8650 helps to produce longer workability retention with improved rheology of concrete. Its improve properties of concrete when manufacturing sand is used instead of natural sand. It is mainly for Ready Mix concrete for < M-50 grade.
What are the features and benefits of MasterPolyheed 8650?
- Achieve high early strengths
- Produces Rheoplastic and Rheodynamic concretes having a low water cement ratio
- Optimise curing cycles by reducing curing time or curing temperatures
- Eliminate heat curing
- Eliminate the energy required for placing,compacting & curing (Zero Energy System™)
- Increase productivity/ reduction in cycle time
- Improve surface appearance
- Produce durable precast concrete elements
- Improved engineering properties, compared to traditional superplasticiser such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths, reduced shrinkage and low permeability.
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.