MasterPozzolith R55 - Set retarding admixture with water reducing/plasticising capability
How does MasterPozzolith R55 work?
MasterPozzolith R55 is a powerful retarder and auxiliary plasticiser which disperses and deflocculates cement particles whilst delaying the hydration process, thereby retarding the initial and final set.
- For extended workability retention of high strength, low W/C ratio mixes.
- Hot weather concrete where control of initial and final set is important.
- White cement concrete
- Slip formed concrete
- Self-compacting concrete in hot weather conditions - as retarding component in the mix
What makes MasterPozzolith R55 a unique solution ?
MasterPozzolith R55 can be used to improve workability without the addition of extra water, or to allow reductions in the free water content in conjunction with high range water reducing agents.
What are the Features & Benefits of MasterPozzolith R55?
- Increases density of concrete reducing permeability and thus increasing durability.
- Allows a reduction in free water.
- Highly effective in high cement content low water cement ratio mixes where its use enables concrete to be made more workable without loss in strength, density and durability.
- Enables controlled extension of initial set.
- The retarding action allows continuous concrete pours to be made, thus reducing the number of construction joints needed.
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.