MasterProtect 200 - Flexible, decorative waterproof & protective coating for external Concrete & Masonry surfaces
How does MasterProtect 200 work?
MasterProtect 200 is a single component, flexible, elastomeric coating based on acrylic co-polymers. The coating enables long term protection of concrete & masonry from aggressive atmospheric gases such as, carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide and chloride ions & prevents water ingress.It is available in standard pastel colours. It can be
made available in custom colours subject to prior agreement.
MasterProtect 200 protective coating is recommended for external protection of concrete to prevent ingress of atmospheric corrosive gases, wind driven rain, and water borne chlorides.
Applications include protection of:
- RCC Frame structures with masonry infill
- Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Multi storey car parks & podiums
- Overhead water tanks
- Industrial buildings and power plants
What makes MasterProtect 200 a unique solution?
MasterProtect 200 High elongation property enables superior crack bridging characteristics to protect concrete against ingress of water and water born salts
What are the features and benefits of MasterProtect 200?
- Resists water ingress and permeable to water vapour – suitable for splashes and wind driven rain
- Resists dirt pick up, and growth of fungus - suitable for the tropics
- Flexible – capable to bridge cracks
- Good resistance to CO2 & SO2 diffusion – suitable for urban environments.
- UV resistance – suitable for external applications
- Robust - Washable coating with excellent durability
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.