MasterProtect 300 - High build, Crack-bridging, Elastomeric, protective and waterproof coating for Concrete & Masonry
How does MasterProtect 300 work?
MasterProtect 300 is a single component, high performance, acrylic resin based protective coating for long term protection of concrete & masonry from aggressive atmospheric gases such as, carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide and chloride ions.This protective coating is available in standard pastel colours. It can be made available in custom colours subject to prior agreement.
MasterProtect 300 is recommended for external protection of concrete to prevent ingress of atmospheric corrosive gases, wind driven rain, and water borne chlorides.
MasterProtect 300 protective coating applications include protection of:
- Bridges, Flyovers, Aqueducts, viaducts
- Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Multi storey car parks & podiums
- Chimneys, cooling towers and silos
- Jetties and berths
- Overhead water tanks
- Industrial buildings and power plants
What makes MasterProtect 300 a unique solution?
High elongation of MasterProtect 300 enables superior crack bridging charecteristics to protect concrete against ingress of water and water born salts
What are the features and benefits of MasterProtect 300?
- Anti-carbonation and sulphate coating -High resistance to CO2 & SO2 diffusion.
- Resistant to diffusion of chloride ions –suitable for marine applications.
- UV resistant – this protective coating is suitable for exposure.
- Resists water ingress and permeable to water vapour – suitable for exposure to splashes or wind driven rain
- Resists dirt pick up, and growth of fungus - suitable for use in the tropics
- MasterProtect 300 protective coating – copes with thermal movements of buildings.
- Washable – protective coating with excellent durability
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.