MasterRheobuild 8501 - High range water reducing, set retarding, superplasticiser for rheoplastic concretes
How does MasterRheobuild 8501 work?
MasterRheobuild 8501 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete. A rheoplastic concrete is a fluid concrete with a slump of at least 200 mm, easily flowing, but at the same time free from segregation and having the same water/cement ratio as that of a no-slump concrete (25 mm) with admixture.MasterRheobuild 8501 is chloride free.
- Ready mixed concrete
- Long hauls
- Pumped concrete
- Concrete containing Granulated Slag/
- Mass concrete pours
- Hot weather concreting
What makes MasterRheobuild 8501 a unique solution?
MasterRheobuild 8501 is for < M-40 grade concrete with longer workability retention, mainly for Ready Mix concrete.
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild 8501?
- Reduced thermal peaks
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Reduced permeability
- Improved durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased ease in finishing concrete
- Provides lower in-place cost
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.