MasterRheobuild 8501 - High range water reducing, set retarding, superplasticiser for rheoplastic concretes
How does MasterRheobuild 8501 work?
MasterRheobuild 8501 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete. A rheoplastic concrete is a fluid concrete with a slump of at least 200 mm, easily flowing, but at the same time free from segregation and having the same water/cement ratio as that of a no-slump concrete (25 mm) with admixture.MasterRheobuild 8501 is chloride free.
- Ready mixed concrete
- Long hauls
- Pumped concrete
- Concrete containing Granulated Slag/
- Mass concrete pours
- Hot weather concreting
What makes MasterRheobuild 8501 a unique solution?
MasterRheobuild 8501 is for < M-40 grade concrete with longer workability retention, mainly for Ready Mix concrete.
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild 8501?
- Reduced thermal peaks
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Reduced permeability
- Improved durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased ease in finishing concrete
- Provides lower in-place cost
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.