MasterRheobuild SP1 - High range water reducing, superplasticiser for rheoplastic concretes
How does MasterRheobuild SP1 work?
MasterRheobuild SP1 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete. A rheoplastic concrete is a fluid concrete with a slump of at least 200 mm, easily flowing, but at the same time free from segregation and having the same water/cement ratio as that of a no-slump concrete (25 mm) with admixture. MasterRheobuild SP1 is chloride free.
- Pre-cast Concrete
- Site mixed concrete
- Pumped concrete
- Wet Shotcrete Mixes
- Concrete containing Slag/ Pozzolans
- Mass concrete
- Concreting in low temperatures
What makes MasterRheobuild SP1 a unique solution?
MasterRheobuild SP1 is for < M-40 grade concrete with high early strength, mainly for Precast Concrete.
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild SP1?
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Minimal bleed water
- High early strengths – quicker de-stripping
- Lower pumping pressure
- Increased ease in finishing concrete
- Increased compressive, tensile and flexural strengths as a benefit of its water reducing action
- Reduced permeability - Improved durability
- Reduced thermal peaks – reduced cracking
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Provides lower in-place cost
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.