MasterRheobuild SP1 - High range water reducing, superplasticiser for rheoplastic concretes
How does MasterRheobuild SP1 work?
MasterRheobuild SP1 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete. A rheoplastic concrete is a fluid concrete with a slump of at least 200 mm, easily flowing, but at the same time free from segregation and having the same water/cement ratio as that of a no-slump concrete (25 mm) with admixture. MasterRheobuild SP1 is chloride free.
- Pre-cast Concrete
- Site mixed concrete
- Pumped concrete
- Wet Shotcrete Mixes
- Concrete containing Slag/ Pozzolans
- Mass concrete
- Concreting in low temperatures
What makes MasterRheobuild SP1 a unique solution?
MasterRheobuild SP1 is for < M-40 grade concrete with high early strength, mainly for Precast Concrete.
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild SP1?
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Minimal bleed water
- High early strengths – quicker de-stripping
- Lower pumping pressure
- Increased ease in finishing concrete
- Increased compressive, tensile and flexural strengths as a benefit of its water reducing action
- Reduced permeability - Improved durability
- Reduced thermal peaks – reduced cracking
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Provides lower in-place cost
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.