MasterRoc® MP 320 – Solvent-free, low viscosity, hydrophilic grout for rock injection and consolidation of sandy and silty strata
How does MasterRoc MP 320 work?
MasterRoc MP 320 is a one-component injection system for the following applications:
- Pre-injection grouting for underground application
- Post injection
- Ground improvement
- Water ingress reduction
- Slope stabilization
Due to the hydrophilic nature of the product, the adhesion is also good on wet surfaces, and the non-foaming product contains neither solvents nor toxic components.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 320?
- Very low viscosity
- Good bonding to wet surfaces
- No environmental impact
How does MasterRoc MP 320 benefit customers?
- As the product is non-aggressive, it provides improved working safety
- Controlled gel time with the use of an accelerator
- Simple mixing and pumping equipment as used with cementitious grouts can be used
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.