MasterRoc SA 160 - Alkali-free, liquid high-performance set accelerator for sprayed concrete
How does MasterRoc SA 160 work?
MasterRoc SA 160 admixture is a high-performance alkali-free shotcrete accelerator for use in the wet-mix spraying process. It is a liquid additive whose dosage can be varied to the desired setting and hardening times.
MasterRoc SA 160 admixture meets the requirements of ASTM C 1141/C 1141M, Types I /II, Grade 9, Class A.
Recommended for use in:
- Temporary and permanent rock support in tunnels
- Rock support in mining
- In poor ground conditions
- Slope stabilization
- Also suitable for acceleration of cementitious grouts, such as that used in TBM tunnel linings, cement grout injection and foam concrete backfill operations.
- Rock support
- Wet shotcrete mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SA 160?
- Ability to construct thick sprayed concrete linings via layered application during one construction sequence
- Good early strength development and continual early-age strength development
- Good long-term strength and durability
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SA 160?
- Easy handling, as well as easy and efficient addition to the sprayed concrete
- Little dust and, therefore, a better working environment and improved worker safety
- Reduces required handling precautions, improving economics
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.