MasterRoc SA 167 - Alkali-free, liquid, high-performance set accelerator for sprayed concrete
How does MasterRoc SA 167 work?
MasterRoc SA 167 high performance alkali-free set accelerating admixture is used for sprayed concrete. It is a liquid whose dosage can be varied to achieve desired setting and hardening times. MasterRoc SA 167 admixture meets the requirements of ASTM C 1141/C 1141M, Types I/II, Grade 9, Class A.
Recommended for use in:
- Applications where high early and ultimate strength development and thick layers are required
- Temporary and permanent ground support in tunnels
- Ground support in mining
- General support in poor ground conditions
- Slope stabilization
- Acceleration of cementitious grouts, such as those used in annulus grouts, permeation grouts and cellular concrete
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SA 167?
- Rapid early strength development for ground support allowing for increased advance
- Supplied as a liquid, providing easy handling as well as improved dosing accuracy
- Works well with mono pumps (screw pumps) and squeeze pumps
- Chloride content <0.1%
- Viscosity - 750 ± 250 cP (mPa.s)
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SA 167?
- Provides extremely fast setting coupled with continual high early-age strength development
- Excellent long-term strength and durability
- Lower in-place costs compared to traditional accelerators
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.