MasterRoc® TCC 735 – Chloride-free liquid concrete improver
How does MasterRoc TCC 735 work?
MasterRoc TCC 735 is a chloride-free, multi-purpose liquid admixture which enhances the quality of sprayed concrete in both the plastic and hardened state. It is specifically designed for:
- Wet-mix sprayed concrete applications
- Cast concrete
- Concrete with low cement content
- Concrete with deficient aggregate grading or low fine content
- Hot climates
Its unique composition ensures better hydration of the cement. As a result initial shrinkage is substantially reduced, bonding characteristics are enhanced and both density and compressive strength are increased.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc TCC 735?
- No external curing agent necessary
- Maximized cement hydration
- Improved bond between layers and to substrate
How does MasterRoc TCC 735 benefit customers?
- Improved workability and pumpability
- Increased density and final strengths
- Reduced initial shrinkage and reduced permeability
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.