MasterSeal HLM 5000 - Liquid, cold-applied elastomeric waterproofing membrane system
How does MasterSeal HLM 5000 work?
MasterSeal HLM 5000 is a one-component, moisture-curing, bitumen-modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing membrane for exterior below-grade or between-slab applications.
It is available in four grades:
MasterSeal HLM 5000 SL (self-leveling/squeegee) MasterSeal HLM 5000 S (spray)
MasterSeal HLM 5000 T (trowel)
MasterSeal HLM 5000 R (roller)
For application on:
- Plywood (exterior)
- Exterior below grade (on masonry, concrete, and incidental metal)
- Above grade (between two-course concrete and within cavity walls)
- Parking garages and concrete tanks
- Plaza decks and malls
- Fountains and pools
- Balconies and planters
- Below-grade slabs
- Walls and culverts
- Sea walls, dams and reservoirs
What makes MasterSeal HLM 5000 a unique solution?
MasterSeal HLM 5000 is a Liquid, cold-applied elastomeric waterproofing membrane system. It is single component and ready to use.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal HLM 5000?
- Available in standard and high-build systems
- Waterproofing membrane to prevent water penetration
- Elastomeric accommodates expansion and contraction
- Wide service-temperature range, making MasterSeal HLM 5000 suitable for all climates
- Chemical resistance to bacterial attack, select acids, alkalis and salts
- Seamless cold-applied membrane eliminates lapping, seaming and precutting
- Does not require hot-melt equipment
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.