MasterSeal HLM 5000 - Liquid, cold-applied elastomeric waterproofing membrane system
How does MasterSeal HLM 5000 work?
MasterSeal HLM 5000 is a one-component, moisture-curing, bitumen-modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing membrane for exterior below-grade or between-slab applications.
It is available in four grades:
MasterSeal HLM 5000 SL (self-leveling/squeegee) MasterSeal HLM 5000 S (spray)
MasterSeal HLM 5000 T (trowel)
MasterSeal HLM 5000 R (roller)
For application on:
- Plywood (exterior)
- Exterior below grade (on masonry, concrete, and incidental metal)
- Above grade (between two-course concrete and within cavity walls)
- Parking garages and concrete tanks
- Plaza decks and malls
- Fountains and pools
- Balconies and planters
- Below-grade slabs
- Walls and culverts
- Sea walls, dams and reservoirs
What makes MasterSeal HLM 5000 a unique solution?
MasterSeal HLM 5000 is a Liquid, cold-applied elastomeric waterproofing membrane system. It is single component and ready to use.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal HLM 5000?
- Available in standard and high-build systems
- Waterproofing membrane to prevent water penetration
- Elastomeric accommodates expansion and contraction
- Wide service-temperature range, making MasterSeal HLM 5000 suitable for all climates
- Chemical resistance to bacterial attack, select acids, alkalis and salts
- Seamless cold-applied membrane eliminates lapping, seaming and precutting
- Does not require hot-melt equipment
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.