MasterSeal M 790 - 2-component highly chemical resistant, crack-bridging Membrane based on Xolutec - Technology for waterproofing and protection of concrete structures in harsh conditions
How does MasterSeal M 790 work ?
MasterSeal M 790 is a two component crack-bridging membrane based on Xolutec - Technology providing high chemical and mechanical resistance.
Recommended Uses ?
• Waste water treatment plants both in the inflow and outflow areas
• Secondary containment.
• Horizontal and vertical substrates.
• Internal and external areas.
• Concrete, cementitious mortar or steel substrates.
• Reinforced concrete to protect it against carbonation or chloride induced corrosion and for protection against chemical attack in secondary
containment bunds in chemical and petrochemical industries.
What makes MasterSeal M 790 a unique Solution ?
MasterSeal P 770 is based on Xolutec Technology which is an innovative and smart way of combining complementary chemistries. When the material is mixed on site a cross linked interpenetrating network (IPN) is formed enhancing the overall material properties. By controlling the cross-linking density, the properties of Xolutec can be adjusted depending on the product performance required, e.g. this allows the formulation of materials with varying degrees of toughness and flexibility. Xolutec is very low in volatile organic components (VOC), is quick and easy to apply with both spray and hand application depending on requirements. It cures rapidly even at low temperature, reducing application time thus enabling fast return to service and minimizing downtime. This technology is not sensitive to moisture and tolerates a wide variety of different site conditions, greatly expanding the application window and reducing the potential for delays and failures. Long maintenance cycles and lower life cycle costs significantly reduce total cost of ownership.
What are the features & benefits of MasterSeal M 790 ?
• Easy hand application by roller or trowel
• Continuous membrane: monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
• Excellent chemical resistance – including high concentrations of biogenic sulphuric acid.
• Waterproof and resistant to standing water.
• Fully bonded to substrate: can be applied to a wide range of substrates with the appropriate primer.
• Moisture tolerant: can be applied on substrates with high residual humidity.
• High resistance to carbon dioxide diffusion:Protects concrete from rebar corrosion.
• High tear, abrasion and impact resistance:Withstands traffic and use in areas exposed to mechanical damages.
• Tough but flexible and crack bridging.
• High durability and protection with reduced cracking due to embrittlement
• Thermoset: does not soften at high temperatures.
• Excellent adhesion on different substrates (concrete, steel).
• Weatherproof: proven thundershower and freeze / thaw resistance, can be applied outdoors without additional top coating.
• Does not contain solvents.
• Can be spray-applied with selected 2-component spray machines
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.