MasterSeal NP 472 -Single component, polyurethane based, elastomeric joint sealant
How does MasterSeal NP 472 work?
MasterSeal NP 472.is a single component joint sealants material based upon polyurethane resins.
Recommended Uses :
MasterSeal NP 472 has been especially formulated for
• Interior and exterior use
• Sealing for walls, and ceilings
• Sealing expansion joints in buildings and civil works
• Sealing for prefabricated concrete elements
• For use on joints with up to 25% movement
What are the Features & Benefits of MasterSeal NP 472?
• High level of elasticity (up to 25%)
• Excellent recovery capacity
• High resistance to weather and ageing
• Resistant in tropical climates
• Service temperature between -30°C and +80°C
• Does not exhibit thermoplasticity. (does not soften with heat)
• Excellent UV resistance
• Good non-sag properties, suitable for vertical surfaces and soffits
• Early resistance to rain.
• Forms a blister-free surface
• Single component, easily applied
• User friendly - Excellent extrudability/gunability
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.