MasterSeal NP 472 -Single component, polyurethane based, elastomeric joint sealant
How does MasterSeal NP 472 work?
MasterSeal NP 472.is a single component joint sealants material based upon polyurethane resins.
Recommended Uses :
MasterSeal NP 472 has been especially formulated for
• Interior and exterior use
• Sealing for walls, and ceilings
• Sealing expansion joints in buildings and civil works
• Sealing for prefabricated concrete elements
• For use on joints with up to 25% movement
What are the Features & Benefits of MasterSeal NP 472?
• High level of elasticity (up to 25%)
• Excellent recovery capacity
• High resistance to weather and ageing
• Resistant in tropical climates
• Service temperature between -30°C and +80°C
• Does not exhibit thermoplasticity. (does not soften with heat)
• Excellent UV resistance
• Good non-sag properties, suitable for vertical surfaces and soffits
• Early resistance to rain.
• Forms a blister-free surface
• Single component, easily applied
• User friendly - Excellent extrudability/gunability
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.