MasterSeal 505 - Ultra-rapid setting mortar to plug active water leaks in concrete and masonry
How does MasterSeal 505 work?
MasterSeal 505 is a blend of hydraulic cements, well-graded sands and additives supplied in dry powder form. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a ready-to-use, ultra-rapid setting, plugging mortar. Water flow can be stopped by mixing the MasterSeal 505 to a malleable consistency and using as a plug.
MasterSeal 505 is used:
- For stopping active water or seepage under pressure through joints, cracks and holes in concrete or masonry, where a normal mortar would be washed away and resin would not bond;
- As a seal for construction joints or floor joints prior to basement tanking with MasterSeal;
- For sealing cracks and construction joints in reservoirs and other water retaining structures;
- For instant sewer connections;
- For rapid anchoring of bolts, conduits, pipes, railings, sanitary equipment, etc.;
- For joint filling and pointing between concrete segments in concrete and brick tunnels, sewage systems, pipes and mines.
What makes MasterSeal 505 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 505 is an easy to use ultra-rapid setting mortar which sets in typically 30 – 60 seconds to plug active water leaks in concrete and masonry
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal 505?
- Rapid setting – Typically 30 - 60 seconds; fast return to service
- Easy to use – Simply add water
- Chloride free – No risk to steel reinforcement
- Non-toxic – Suitable for use in potable water systems
- Premixed – Giving consistent quality and results
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.