MasterSeal 912 - Swelling gasket in paste form
How does MasterSeal 912 work?
MasterSeal 912 is a one component, moisture curing pre-polymer which is reswellable when in\ contact with water, suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
- Construction joints of every kind
- Connecting joints in sheet pilings or diaphragm walls
- Sealing of bell butt joints
- Wall penetration for metal, plastic and concrete pipes, cable bushing
- Bonding of MasterSeal 910 swelling waterstops on very uneven or rough surfaces. MasterSeal 910 swelling waterstops are pressed strongly into the paste bead
- Surrounding steel reinforcement bars on pile heads.
What makes MasterSeal 912 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 912 is a one component hydro-swelling gasket in paste form. It’s suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal 912?
- Simple use
- High swelling capacity in contact with water
- Highly resistant to chemicals and saline liquids
- Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces (concrete, steel and plastics)
- Reversible swelling process
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.