MasterSet AC 100 - Non-Chloride hardening accelerator for concrete.
How does MasterSet AC 100 work?
MasterSet AC 100 is ready to use liquid accelerating admixture for use in concrete and portland cement.
MasterSet AC 100 admixture brings down setting times in general and specially under cold weather, leading to early high and ultimate increased strengths. In addition, it reduces bleed and segregation while improves workability.
MasterSet AC 100 does not contain any added chloride ions ensuring that the product does not contribute to the corrosion of reinforcing steel. In fact studies indicate MasterSet AC 100 helps in reduction of chloride attack on concrete
MasterSet AC 100 is formulated for use as accelerator to facilitate high early and higher ultimate strengths in concrete; also to speed up the setting times in normal or especially in cold weather concreting. Typical applications include:
- Precast/ Prestressed concrete production
- Concrete pavement repairs
- Repairs of the industrial floors
- Repairs of concrete slabs and flat members
- Cold weather concreting
- Early de-stripping in cold weather
What are the features and benefits of MasterSet AC 100?
- Reduced segregation
- Faster setting times – accelerated construction during cold climates
- High Early strengths – Early de-shuttering
- Early stiffening – Quicker finishing operations
- Facilitates concreting even below 5oC
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.