Highly Polymer Modified White Coloured Cementitious Tile Adhesive
How does MasterTile 35 work?
MasterTile 35 is a highly polymer modified, cementitious tile adhesive with enhanced flexibility and bond strength, fully complying with Indian Standards. MasterTile 35 provides strong adhesion to cement/sand screeds, in-situ, precast, aerated concrete and brickwork. MasterTile 35 is suitable for Ceramic Tiles, Glazed tiles,Semi-Vitrified tiles, Terrazzo & Mosaics.
- Suitable for ceramic tiles conforming to IS13712(2006) types Ib,IIa,IIb
- Tile on tile applications
- Swimming pools, Abattoirs, shower rooms
- Institutional kitchens, bathrooms
- Decorative cladding
- Laboratories, hospitals, canteens, etc
- Tiling corridors, pavements, podiums and roofs
What are the features and benefits of MasterTile 35?
- Waterproof – Immersion will not affect adhesion
- Non-slip - Excellent Grab, good for vertical applications
- Thin or Thick bed - Multi-purpose
- Forms a watertight barrier – Suitable for immersion
- High adhesive bond strength –Suitable for large tiles
- Thixotropic – Slip Resistant & Excellent Grab
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.