Highly Polymer Modified White Coloured Cementitious Tile Adhesive
How does MasterTile 35 work?
MasterTile 35 is a highly polymer modified, cementitious tile adhesive with enhanced flexibility and bond strength, fully complying with Indian Standards. MasterTile 35 provides strong adhesion to cement/sand screeds, in-situ, precast, aerated concrete and brickwork. MasterTile 35 is suitable for Ceramic Tiles, Glazed tiles,Semi-Vitrified tiles, Terrazzo & Mosaics.
- Suitable for ceramic tiles conforming to IS13712(2006) types Ib,IIa,IIb
- Tile on tile applications
- Swimming pools, Abattoirs, shower rooms
- Institutional kitchens, bathrooms
- Decorative cladding
- Laboratories, hospitals, canteens, etc
- Tiling corridors, pavements, podiums and roofs
What are the features and benefits of MasterTile 35?
- Waterproof – Immersion will not affect adhesion
- Non-slip - Excellent Grab, good for vertical applications
- Thin or Thick bed - Multi-purpose
- Forms a watertight barrier – Suitable for immersion
- High adhesive bond strength –Suitable for large tiles
- Thixotropic – Slip Resistant & Excellent Grab
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.