MasterTop 1705 - Water dispersed epoxy resin coating
How does MasterTop 1705 work?
MasterTop 1705 is durable coloured coating based on an advanced water-dispersed, two-part epoxy resin.
MasterTop 1705 can be applied on a wide variety of substrates such as concrete, masonry, etc. It is recommended as a protective coating on floors and walls where both high levels of aesthetics and chemical resistance are desired.
- Coating areas in contact with potable water;
- Wall coating in pharmaceutical and other areas that must be easy to clean;
- Protection of floors against mild acids, alkalis, mineral oils, etc.;
- Road tunnel wall coatings to improve the light conditions, to facilitate easy maintenance and to protect concrete against chemicals /pollutants;
- Tunnel segment protection coating;
- Curing membrane for concrete;
- Light traffic areas in industrial buildings and warehouses
What makes MasterTop 1705 a unique solution?
MasterTop 1705 has been specially formulated to provide a durable coating system. MasterTop 1705 is suitable for contact with water intended for human consumption. It conforms to the Overall mitigation standards laid down in 21CFR175-300 of US-FDA for contact with potable water at room temperature.
What are the features and benefits of MasterTop 1705?
- Odourless and nontoxic – Safe
- Resistant to attack by chemicals – Lowers maintenance costs
- Water vapour permeable – Allows surface to breathe, preventing build-up of moisture in the structure
- Non-flammable – Advantage in areas prone to fire hazard.
- Color fast – coating is not readily affected by exposure to light
- Tools can be cleaned with water – environmentally friendly and cost saving
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
( Type the characters you see in the picture below. )
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.