UCRETE MF40AS - Antistatic Heavy Duty Polyurethane Floor Finish
How does UCRETE MF40AS work?
UCRETE MF40AS is a unique HD Polyurethane resin floor which provides a smooth protective antistatic floor finish suitable for applications in predominantly dry environments.
UCRETE MF40AS is used in the electronics industry to protect sensitive electronic devices and in explosion hazarded areas.
It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the electronics, food, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries including clean room, laboratory, packing hall and warehouse applications and wherever a robust, long lived floor is required.
UCRETE Industrial Flooring has been widely used throughout industry for more than 40 years; many of the older floors are still in service. A detailed project reference list is available upon request
What makes UCRETE MF40AS a unique solution?
UCRETE MF40AS meets the anti-static requirements of BS5958, EN1081, DIN51953 and EN61340 and does not require regular maintenance for a long period of time.
What are the features and benefits of UCRETE MF40AS?
Antistatic Properties -
- UCRETE MF40AS provides an antistatic floor and meets the requirements of BS5958, EN1081, DIN51953 and EN61340
- Air Quality -
- UCRETE has been awarded the Indoor Air Comfort Gold Label following extensive VOC emission chamber testing and auditing of quality management and production control procedures.
- Temperature Resistance – A UCRETE MF40AS floor is fully resistant to liquid spillage and discharge up to 70°C. Suitable for freezer temperatures down to -15°C
- Non Tainting -
- UCRETE MF40AS is solvent free and non- tainting from the end of mixing, as tested by the Campden Technology Ltd.
- Chemical Resistance -
- UCRETE MF40AS offers exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors.
- Impact Resistance
- With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, UCRETE MF40AS is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads.
- Substrate Moisture Tolerance
- UCRETE Industrial Flooring is extremely tolerant to residual substrate moisture and can be installed directly onto 7 day old concrete, or onto old good quality concretes with high moisture contents without the use of special primers, provided there is a functioning DPM within the structure.
- This enables rapid construction programmes to be maintained and facilitates refurbishment work in wet process areas.
- UCRETE MF40AS exhibits zero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
- Slip Resistance
- The UCRETE MF40AS floors have coefficient of friction as determined to EN13036 Part 4 with 4S rubber on the wet floor as follows:
- UCRETE MF40AS : 35
- UCRETE MF40AS is available in seven standard colours: Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Grey, Blue, Green/Brown
Please enter your full name
Please enter your Organisation Name
Enter Your Adress
Provide your contact number
Provide your Mail ID
Enter the product name you are interested
Thank you for giving us feedback
We will handle your message as soon as possible.